What is E-juice

If you’ve ever been a vaper, or been remotely close to someone who vapes, you may have come across the term E-Juice on multiple occasions. Now that vaporizers are gaining popularity so fast, e juice popularity is also on a parallel rise. But having heard of the term, and being aware of what it exactly is are two distant cousins. Another name for E juice is Vape juice. It is a liquid which creates a vapour once it is put inside a vaporizer. The liquid can be made with or even without nicotine based on the fancies of the person who wishes to use it. Before the vapour is created to be inhaled, it is needed that the juice heats up to 200 or 400 degrees.

What goes into it?

Best-E-Liquid

There’s a set of components that are common to all types of vape juice. Those are water, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerine, flavouring content and nicotine, which may or may not be added. It should be noted that before a flavouring is added to vape juice, it must be made sure that it is of food grade. This flavouring is then guaranteed to not just be safe but also delicious when consumed. Propylene glycol is another such component which is always present in vape juice and it has a distinct function as well. PG is used in medicines and food colouring as well but in vape juice it is used so that the taste and flavour get distributed evenly across. Like mentioned before, Vegetable Glycerine is also a must and it can be described as a vegetable based liquid, as the name suggests.VG is pretty thick and has a high sweetness content in it. The major content of Vape juice are these two components and they make up about 90% of the entirety and the rest 10% is the nicotine content and the flavouring which is added to obtain the recipe that you demand and require for that particular mix.

Tale of the Tape: PG vs VG

PG is thinner when compared to VG. The cotton present inside the mod absorbs the juice very easily due to the same reason. Another benefit of the thinness is that there is no residue that is left back in the mod. But the reason for PG being so popular is that it replicates the hit that smoking a cigarette gives and is often the reason for it being chosen. Propylene Glycol seems like a good alternative but it should also be noted that there have been cases of allergic reactions to PG.

VG is much more strong and the thickness consistency is higher. The atomizer lifespan often reduces due to the residue that is built in its parts because of VG use. This being said, it should also be known that the cloud of smoke produced is not just denser but also bigger and the taste is sweet as well. The hit is also smoother when compared to that of PG.

Post Author: Ermengardi Barteaux

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *